Thursday, January 29, 2009

Dinner

This morning I emailed Ben some dinner options:
a. poppy seed chicken casserole w/ rice, corn and butter sauce, seasoned green beans
b. chicken fajitas
c. tortellini primavera (aka "the good stuff" = 3 cheese tortellini pasta mixed with pepper stir fry veggies, sour cream, and pesto sauce) with a piece of grilled chicken and a slice of garlic bread
d. tarragon chicken salad w/ sliced apples, crackers, & a salad
e. pizza & salad

Bet ya can't guess what he chose!

7 comments:

EmmyJMommy said...

hmmmm...is this a contest...who knows what food Ben likes best?????? Since Emily Grace's favorite dish for me to make is Mrs. Robinson's pasta -- I am going to guess, C! Do I win a prize????

Jenna said...

um. i have no idea which one he chose. but, he chose the right wife. you rock! you sent him a menu??? amazing.

Tara said...

Well, he chose d.
I was just trying to brag that I have a hubby who loves & prefers chick food. It's great! Who needs steak and potatoes?!?

Sorry, Emily. No prize for you.

And Jenna: I usually let him choose between only a couple of options, mainly because I'm indecisive, but also because I'm such a good wife. ;)

Anonymous said...

you are making me look like a pansy. i LOVE steak and potatoes. we just don't eat steak cause we're poor. but i sincerely love chicken salad.

Anonymous said...

I don't know what Ben chose, but they all sound great to me. What time do y'all eat?

Anonymous said...

5:20

Vicki said...

Yeah, I'll be over with Brittany. And I'll take a, b, c or d. You are an amazing wife to not only offer options, but offer a veggie and another side with each of those.